Saturday, December 8, 2012

The weekend is here..

So it's now after my first set of treatments. It went good and it was long days! Super boring!! I feel like my hair is falling out more and I'm really nauseous. I got new pain medicine that fibromyalgia patients take so I hope that will work. Also, my doctor lowered my medicine! It is still a high dose, but at least it's lowered.

I am able to walk around my house even though my balance is off. I use my walker or wheelchair depending on how I feel. I am a big scary cat now! Ha I have been brave enough to tackle Costco on a weekend with my walker, but that usually wears me out for the rest of the day.

My spirits aren't so low anymore. Which is good :) I don't really know how I feel at this moment, but I'm trying to stay positive and strong. I'm going to learn how to crochet on Monday so that will keep me busy! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment