Monday, December 10, 2012

Not feeling good..

So today I am in bed all day. My body is worn out, I'm hurting and I feel nauseous. This treatment has definitely taken a toll on my body. I want to cry, I really do but for some reason there is nothing in me to cry. I wish I can curl up in a ball and close my eyes, and when I open them all the pain is gone. I wish.. The new nauseous medicine doesn't work. The pain medicine works, but I start feeling the pain again around 7am. (I take the medicine before I go to sleep.) I hate this.

I am so frustrated as well. I feel like I'm a burden at times. I can't do anything on my own and I know my family is busy with their on lives and having to wait on me! I was independent before and now I am completely dependent on everyone else. It sucks! I'm sure I'm not a burden..but I can't help but feel like it at times.

I'm supposed to learn how to crochet tonight but I feel so awful that I'm even forcing myself to eat. And I haven't even made my family their Christmas presents! I just want to feel better and have some sort of energy for at least a couple of hours each day! This constant hurting and sickness is really getting to me mentally! And there is nothing I can do about it. Staying strong is so hard, but it's the only thing that will keep me going. I needed to vent today..

No comments:

Post a Comment