Saturday, November 17, 2012

I hate that emotion when you want to scream or cry and you can't or your body won't let you. My hips and legs hurt so bad today and I feel trapped in my own body. I wish my screams would take away the pain or I can run out if this shell.

I'm staying with my sister this weekend because the parents are away this weekend. I wish I can get up and play with them. I'm her fourth child this weekend. Ha I haven't been able to play with them in a long time. I can't sit on the ground and haven't in years. And Dan asked me why I lived this way for so long and why I didn't ever tell anyone. I told him that I didn't want to complain and eventually I would be ok, but it only got worse. I am now learning how to do everything over. And who knows, I could've been misdiagnosed if I went to the doctors sooner.

Maybe my body needed to almost completely crash to save me. I have a chance to start all over. My body will be new to me and so will my life. Maybe this was Gods way of saving me. I wasn't happy and I wanted a new career, but I didn't know how. I didn't know how to be happy. It could be that my body restricted me from doing things that everyone else was doing and that's why I wasn't happy. I need to move forward and not look as this as a downfall. I need to find peace with my disease.

1 comment:

  1. It will take a long time to find peace with PM. The pain and weakness have such a way of creeping up on you and bringing you back down...but keep trying! When my pain is bad, my attitude is bad without a doubt. I just try to keep hanging in there for those better days :)

    I was a nurse before PM. I wasn't happy in my career either, always disliked my various jobs. I'm on disability now, but if I ever get better, I know I won't go back to nursing. Who knows...maybe it takes something like this to make me realize life is too short to spend it doing anything I don't love.

    I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

    ReplyDelete