Sunday, March 10, 2013

I'm over it..this smile is officially Fake..

My body hurts worse now than it has ever have and now it's my whole body and not just legs. Maybe I just recently got pm and these other diseases longer?? I am so sad and I don't know how to pretend or how to actually be happy. I don't know if this will ever become easier..and what if I am that odd percent that will have constant flare ups even though I am young. So far I am that odd in my blood work. I get a breathing test done and my chest hurts more than it has ever hurt. I would have been ok not knowing my lung capacity. It hurts so bad like never before. I hate all these tests. I hate being alone. They don't understand how bad I actually hurt. I can't scratch or slightly pinch on area of fat (its habit) without hurting and hurts after. I feel like my family doesn't get it. I don't want to be dead but I would rather know a purpose of why this happening to me. Maybe I'd feel better if this wasn't a chronic illness and there is an end. I don't know anymore.

I was on the verge of a panic attack tonight..I did what I only knew would work. I took more anxiety pills than needed (way more gradually) and sat under a hot shower for a while. I'm not proud of taking more pills but crying only made it worse. I guess I've been holding it in for too long. I don't feel any better, just getting numb. I hate my life.

I don't like coming on here and complaining but these are my emotions at the time. I have two IVIG treatments left. Then what? They still don't know what is going. I really hope they do!! This pain and sickness has takin over my physical and emotional stability..

I wish I had good news to share but unfortunately i don't. :(

1 comment:

  1. I cannot imagine what you are going through, I would have a million questions to ask. I don't know if I would be strong enough to get through it. But you are getting through it. One day at a time. You cannot ask why anymore, because what's done is done. We must overcome the battles that are put upon us. Stay strong hayley and I will pray for you. I wish you the best.....James

    ReplyDelete