Sunday, July 21, 2013

..

I need to be saved..from my mind, from my life. I'm really sick right now and it completely sucks on top of everything else. I feel so alone in this world and I feel I'm an empty shell. I'm fragile, I can break so easily but yet others still say what they want and little do they know it's breaking me down and closing me off and not making things better. I know there are so many others out there with this disease but I wish they were my neighbors. I think it would make this a whole lot less lonely. I talk to a few people in different countries and that's keeping me busy and I feel closer to them than anyone else. They understand, they've been where I am. I think about when I was in the hospital often lately, I had no idea the recovery would be so difficult and long. I've been doing more research on my disease and the antibodies I have and I haven't found much good news. I have a high chance of lung disease now which I do have changes to my lower part of my lungs, not sure what that means. 

I just always thought my life would be more fulfilling and happy. This sucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment