Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's 4:30 am..

I can't sleep. I'm in so much pain that it hurts to breathe. I can't relax which hurts my jaw. I don't understand why I'm in so much pain. I'm not understanding this journey and what it will teach me. I am noticing that I am beginning to open up more and allowing people in. I've always had so many walls up because I was afraid of getting hurt. But I have learned life is too short to live that way. I have a better relationship with my family now. I enjoy spending time with them and I look forward to dinner. Eating with my mom and Dan really completes my day.

I had a client reach out to me yesterday who has been battling lupus for three years now. She doesn't have the support from her friends and family like I do. I offered to go to a support group with her. Knowing that she has me when she is feeling weak or sad really makes me happy. I want her to know that she isn't alone and that I will always be there for her. I definitely have opened my heart out to others that I wouldn't know how to before. I realized just being there helps someone. You don't need to say anything as long as they feel safe with sharing their struggles, you know you are doing something right.

I go see Dr. V in la on Friday. He ran some different blood tests so I will get those results. I am also going to ask him about the pain and if he can help me out in that department. I have three treatments left. After that I switching over. My doctors locally are a joke. It's sad to know that they don't really care about the patient and they treat everyone the same. I think my other doctor gets paid to write prescriptions because he completely contradicted himself. It was a waste of appointment and it wasn't a good day for me to be out. At least I know now.

I am starting a new venture and I am going to be selling Nerium now. Please support me. My website is: hayleywarm.nerium.com
This is my only income coming in because I am unable to work. I swear by this product and it is amazing!!!

1 comment:

  1. You may also email me for more information about Nerium. My email is in my profile.

    ReplyDelete